Workshop: Gravity Alignment Prop Yoga
Time & Location
About the Event
GRAVITY ALIGNMENT PROP YOGA INTENSIVE TRAINING LEVEL 1 - 30 Hours (4 days)
This course is designed for yoga teachers and yoga enthusiasts who want to expand their experience by understanding the natural alignments and whose desire is to be able to assist students with various ailments such as:
• back & shoulders pain • neck pain • knees pain • etc
This unique method leads you to deep exploration of yourself and allowing you to teach from the silence within.
Our intensive workshop is here to help you cultivate and refine the sensitivity and openness needed for everyone who is in need of changing their lives for the better. During this Workshop we will equip you with an in depth understanding of the techniques rooted in Iyengar Yoga practice, that are necessary to heal the body & mind and also to protect them from the unavoidable stress and sickness that arise from the toxicity of our age.
This practice takes a great inspiration from nature, who offers us a ceaseless demonstration on how to grow in life. The tree sends its roots down and from this stability upward movement can occur. We explore the same principle as we draw our awareness and build stability in our own roots- the feet. We have discovered that from solid foundations, incredible space is created within the body. With finely tuned awareness of these foundations the teachings of each of the Asanas is built.
Level 1 - The Full Program, covers:
• Asana: How to build essential yoga poses from their foundations (roots) & and where to keep the awareness while holding each poses.
• Detailed demonstration of each pose with modifications for various conditions as back pain, neck & shoulders pain, knees pain, etc.
• Corrections, adjustments and understanding how to use the props for maximum benefits.
• Exploration of standing poses, twists, forward bends, back bends, relaxation poses and their effects on physical, mental and emotional body.
• Finding balance between action and rest in asanas and how to apply it in our lives.
• Observation of physical sensations without reaction (based on principals of Vipassana).
• Options of the most beneficial poses for back pain classes.
After this training you will be:
• confident to teach basic alignment class for back & shoulders pain.
• confident to design personal classes according to students need.
• able to know how to build up poses from their roots in the framework of Iyengar Yoga.
• having the ability to recognize how much of 'doing' is enough in yoga and in life.
• having the awareness of your own misalignment that allows you to develop more authentic teaching and connection with others with compassion.
Short video to watch about this training:
To ensure your space at the course, a down-payment of 100 Euro is required.
The rest of the investment can be completed one week before the date of course.
- Gravity Alignment Prop Yoga WS€445€4450€0
- Book a Spot!€100€1000€0