"Every life has a purpose.
Share your story and you may help someone find their own."
zenang yoga goes in the park
ZENANG YOGA IN THE PARK
We are Re-Opening our shala this week. All classes will be guided live from Zenang Yoga & More physical building in Eerste Stationstraat 185, Zoetermeer.
Pyjama Restorative Yoga & Yin Yoga will be live streamed via Zoom. See our schedule for detailed information.
If you are already Zenang Yoga member, go ahead to your Fitmanager app and register for the classes you want to follow.
Sunday Yoga classes are FREE of charge only for Zenang member who are currently holding an active membership.
If you are not yet a member, please purchase a Losse Les (12.50 Euro) card or purchase other packages that are available on our link here.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
What to bring:
1. Your own yoga mat, blanket, towel.
2. Wear layered clothing (if it's a bit chilly outside).
3. Wear sunscreen (if it's sunny and hot outside).
4. A bottle of water.
5. Bring your friend, family, spouses (register here)
- Register here. We have limited space, only students who have registered will be allowed to join the class.
- Please stay home when you are sick with light cold / light flu - or just feeling under the weather in general.
- Keep 1.5 mt distance from everyone.
Since the weather in Holland loves to change its mind, please stay alert on your Fitmanager app and email (check your spam mail too!).
We will send you a confirmation email 2 hours before the class starts, so you'll know whether we will go to the park or stay in and practice online via Zoom.
For all the Free Sunday Yoga in the Park, if the weather is not good enough, we will announce the cancellation via Facebook event page, Fitmanager app push notification and email (check your spam mail too!) so you know if we will continue with the class or if we will postpone the event to the Sunday after.